When the sun goes down the lights turn on, transforming the winter terrain into a winter wonderland. Where will you tour Christmas lights this year? Here are some worthy options across the State – with most open until New Years. So crank on the heat and seat warmers, grab yourself some hot cocoa, and drive through these Christmas light spectaculars this season!
1. Deerfield Neighborhood – Plano, TX
2. Interlochen Lights – Arlington, TX
3. Magical Winter Lights at Gulf Greyhound Park – La Marque, TX
4. Prairie Lights – Grand Prairie, TX
5. Prestonwood Forest “Nite of Lites” – Houston, TX
6. Santa’s Ranch – New Braunfels, TX
7. Trail of Lights – Austin, TX