Turkey is the beacon of Thanksgiving and let’s face it, you will probably be consuming some this Thursday. Why not try something new? We’re not asking you to give up turkey this year, but giving you five different ways of cooking it.
1. Trash Can Turkey – Don’t judge before you try.
2. Deep Fried – What’s more American than this?
3. Turducken – Stuffing inside a duck inside a chicken inside a turkey? Yes.
4. Crock Pot – Keeps the moisture in and the headache out.
5. On the Grill – Because BBQ turkey just sounds good.
Looking for great food across the state of Texas? Look no further. Texas Highways polled readers for their favorite Texas comfort food and the results are in. Click on your favorite food category below to see the winning restaurants. Don’t see you favorite on the lists? Tell us your picks in the comment section below.
Chicken Fried Steak
Fish & Shrimp
Food is always a good way to bring people together, and what could be a better way for us to say thank you to our Alpha team for all the hard work they do here! Friday was a success across the state for bring smiles, some good laughs with co-workers, and of course full bellies! Here are few candid moments from Friday’s celebration:
Alpha wishes everyone a fun and safe Cinco de Mayo this year!